For 20 years I have been engaged in a variety of fundraising and grant writing activities. This activities have benefited community based organizations and education institutions.
- Year To Date 2017 secured 3.2 million in treatment funding and have another 5 million pending approval in treatment and recovery support grants.
- In 2016 secured 5.6 million dollars in substance abuse and mental health related grants for several community based organizations across Texas.
- In 2015 secured 3.9 million in prevention and intervention related grants for several community based organizations across Texas.
- Prior to 2014 I have secured over 75 million dollars in grants funding projects since I started writing grants in 2008. These include federal and state block grants, federal SAMSHA grants, CMS grants, NIH grants, and HRSA grants.
- Planned, coordinated and executed fundraising conferences for Behavioral Health Alliance and USOTP Group. Assisted with fundraising activities for Turtle Creek Recovery Center, Santa Maria Hostel, and Unlimited Visions Aftercare. Participate in active annual fundraising for Multiple Sclerosis, March of Dimes, Walk for the Cure, Susan G. Komen, Salvation Army, Montrose Center, SEARCH, Harris County Domestic Violence Coalition.
- Prepared and submitted three Faculty Development Grants (FDIP) for development and evaluation of Hybrid graduate social work courses and certificates, awarded $25,000 in 2011, $15,000 in 2012, $15,000 in 2013.